UKIWS is back in 2018 and we’re looking forward to welcoming you again to Coventry for another woodturning party!
The first years of UKIWS brought together hundreds of turners from across the UK, Ireland and Europe for what turned out to be two brilliantly successful events, and we’re pleased to be back and doing it again in 2018 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Coventry.
For the event this year, we’re very pleased to be presenting for you the superb talents of:
Les Thorne RPT;
David Lowe RPT;
Emma Cook (The Tiny Turner);
Ed Oliver RPT;
Jeff Hornung (from the USA);
…plus one other demonstrator.
Their demonstrations are creative and varied ensuring that you have plenty of inspiration throughout the weekend. Click here to see the timetable for the event.
As in previous years, you will have a superb choice of turning trade exhibitors to browse round and meet including some new faces to the UKIWS fold. The event is generously sponsored by Oliver’s Woodturning, Taylors Mirfield, Hampshire Sheen and new to event sponsorship, Yorkshire Grit and we are very grateful for their support. The demonstrator lathes are kindly sponsored again by Axminster Tools and Machinery of Nuneaton.
Your entry ticket gives you:
- Entry to this purely woodturning event;
- Up to Seven demonstrations by well known UK (and this year, one American) turners;
- A choice of FOUR Master Classes from the professional demonstrators (ticketed separately);
- Access to the trade area of the show;
- £5.00 discount voucher for use at participating exhibitors. Ts & Cs apply.
- A crowd of like minded woodturners, many you may know from social media;
- Amazingly friendly atmosphere;
- Plenty of advice available from pros and trade stands;
- Discounted room rates at the hotel (subject to availability) – the code for which will be released by email to ticket holders w/c 6th February;
- Free parking at the hotel on the day/s you attend.